Sale Date Ended
Basic photography workshop is of 2 days. Without creating any hindrance in your daily schedule, we aim to part the knowledge of this creative science to you on weekends.
We start with the basics first so that all of our students are catered. We have observed in many students that there is an inhibition when it comes to handling a SLR or a professional camera. We make sure that you become comfortable with your gadget at the beginning of the workshop so that you can gain maximum knowledge out of it.
The learning from the workshops:
· Understanding the Digital Camera (Hardware)
· Various shooting modes in a camera – their purpose and implementations.
· Lens Specification (How to read your lens?)
· Magnification – Optical and Digital.
· Focusing – Auto and Manual.
· Understanding Exposure.
· The essential elements of exposure – Shutter speed, Aperture and ISO.
· Understanding White Balance
· Using custom white balance for true color capture.
· What is a Histogram?
· Reading a histogram and ways to enhance your photography with a histogram.
· Focal Lock and its benefits.
· Understanding Flash and ways of using a flash.
· Understanding Composition – What makes your image look better?
· Rules of Photography.
What you need to get:
· Your Camera (DSLR or point & Shoot) with full charged battery.
In case you do not have a DSLR then you will get hands on experience on our camera.
This workshop is for:
· Anyone who is passionate to learn and enhance the skill of photography. We are always there to help you to learn.
Workshop Dates: 13th and 14th September, 2014.
Timing: 10 AM to 4 PM.
Registration Fee: Rs. 3500/-
Call to register: +918698464992 / +917875922757