Basic Photography Workshop By PixelTree Workshops !
What we expect…
* Yes I have a camera, it could be a DSLR, simple point & shoot or even a film camera
* Yes I have lots of enthusiasm and a bagful of questions.
* Yes I am age 13 years and above
What can you expect…
* An indoor room with 27 inch Apple computers to illustrate talks/presentation.
* Ample opportunity to shoot indoor and outdoor.
* Various kinds of film & digital cameras to see (and use under guided supervision).
* Each batch limited to 25 seats for personalized attention from seasoned professionals.
Subjects discussed :
* Work showcase – Mentor’s presentation
* Camera and the Human Eye – Differences and similarities
* Understanding your camera – Aperture, Shutter and ISO explained
* Preparing yourself and your camera gear for the rain
* The photo session – Outdoor experimentation and troubleshooting, Capturing the Monsoon moments!
* Seeing the light – Kinds of lighting and their qualities
* Image reviews + Critique
* What makes a picture? – Focus, Composition and Identifying the Photographic Moment, Using Light
* Effective communication through visuals – Controlling the subject
* Shooting the outdoors with an enhanced perspective
* Basic Post-Processing – Tools to enhance your pictures and workflow
Age Group : 13 years and above
Fees : Rs. 6,000/- per head. Includes cost of refreshments and snacks on all days Lunch will be arranged for on both days.