Mysore Madness - Motorbike Tour
Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 17
No plans for the weekend? Well we have got something planned for you! Accompany us on a motorbike trip to Palace City of India - MYSORE
Join us to experience craziness and relive your best days!
Destination : - MYSORE
Date : - Dec 15 - 16
Distance : - 350 kms (2way)
Prices starting at INR 3499 per person - ( No hidden charges )
Meet up & Flag off point :- Keys Select Hotel, Hosur Road
Disperse point :- Keys Select Hotel, Hosur Road
Route Map: Bangalore -> Nice Ring Road -> Kanakapura Road -> Vaderahalli -> Bidadi -> Bangalore-Mysore Highway->Mysore
Itinerary for the event:-
6:15 am:- Assemble at Flag off Point
6:30 am:- Briefing about Ride, Rules & Signals
7:00 am:- Flag off / Departure
8:30 am:- Breakfast break at Kamat Lokaruchi – Ramanagara (80 kms from flag off point)
9:30 am:- Ride Continues
11:00 am:- 30 min Pit stop at Cafe Coffee Day – Mandya for a hot/cold beverage and short snack ( 130 kms from flag of point )
11:30 am:- Ride Continues
12:30 pm:- Reach Destination (180 kms from flag of point)
12:30 pm: - Energize yourself with Welcome drink and Lunch.
2:00 pm: -It is time to engage in Water Sport activities that will get you out and enjoying the great outdoors! Experience Jet Ski, Kayaking, Trampoline and Banana Ride to name the few
5:00 pm: - Tea and tasty snacks to recharge your adventure spirits and energy back to full capacity.
5:30 pm: - Head back to resort. After a hard day at ride and activities, it’s time to fresh up
6:30 pm: - Experience the amazing light and sound show at Vrindavan Gardens
7:30 pm: - Head back to resort.
8:00 pm: - Hoodies. Guitar. Music. Friends. Dance. Fun –Bonfire! It’s the time when the temperature drops down. Nights are best celebrated with friends, great music and bonfire. Auki team have activities planned to entertain you. It's gonna involve a lot of fun.
9:30 pm: - Take your dining experience to a completely new level by enjoying delicious dinner and experience the ultimate culinary journey with a huge variety of dishes.
10:30 pm: - Let down your gear and get some much needed rest after today’s ride and activities. Relax and retire for the day
5:30 am: - Wake up! Have some Tea early in the morning and Leave for soul-satisfying and adventurous trek to Kunti Betta
8:00 am: - Trek back down and return to resort and fresh up
9:00 am: - Take your taste buds on a little trip south with this super simple breakfast.
10:00 am: - Check-out from resort. Rev up your bikes for the Return ride to Bangalore
11:30 am: - A 30 min Pit stop at Cafe Coffee Day – Maddur (75 kms from Mysore)
12:00 pm: - Ride continues
1:00 pm: - Pit stop to recharge your batteries at Cafe CoffeeDay – Mayaganahalli and for a celebratory cake cut (120 kms from Mysore)
1:30 pm: - Ride Continues
3:00 pm: - Reach Bangalore. This is it! You will turn in your beloved bikes and bid goodbye to your trip companions. Bid farewell to this exciting expedition and end the ride on a high!
TRIP COST INCLUDES
Day 2 - Breakfast, 2 Coffee/Refreshment Breaks
THINGS TO CARRY
• It is mandatory for Bike riders to have Indian driving license while registration. The driver's license must be valid for the entire tour period
• Must have appropriate riding gear, i.e...Boots or closed toe shoes, pants & eye wear. No flip-flops, sandals or shorts.
• Rider is responsible for his insurance; Auki will not be responsible for any accidental expenses of Rider.
• Rider shall use the bike entirely at his/her own risk and agrees that Auki will not accept any responsibility or be held accountable for any loss, injury or death as a result of, or leading from the start of the tour
• It is the responsibility of riders to hold their own travel insurance policy to cover personal medical care in case of an accident, loss due to cancellation, and any third party liability that may arise from the use of the Rental Bikes by riders
• We need a minimum of 10 people or the event might be cancelled with full refund