PMI-ACP 21hours program
Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Group Discount 2
Sale Date Ended
The PMI-ACP certification is a credential offered by PMI for people working in Agile project management environments. The PMI-ACP certification recognizes an individual's expertise in using Agile practices in their projects, while demonstrating their increased professional versatility through Agile tools and techniques. The process of earning this credential involves satisfying PMI's eligibility criterion and passing the exam
This Program fulfils the PMI® requirement of 21 contact hours which a aspirant needs to have before applying for the PMI- ACP Certification examination. The Program also aims to train the participants to be effective Project Managers using Agile methodologies.
As the course is interspersed with concepts, exercises, discussions and real world examples participants’ will get better understanding of Agile Principles, practices, tools and techniques (10 Tools and Techniques and 43 Knowledge and Skills areas) and usage for Agile project management. As a result, participants will be able to face the Agile Exam more confidently.
Who Should Attend?
Agile Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Developers, QA/Testers, IT Leaders, Project Stakeholders, and other Team Members interested in passing the PMI-ACP Certification exam.
Participants can claim 21 PDUs for this course which is mandatory to apply for the exam.
Why become Agile Certified Practitioner PMI- ACP
• Gartner predicted that 80% of all Software projects will being using Agile
• The certification covers all the Agile methods including Scrum, XP, Lean, Kanban and has more eligibility rigor compared to existing entry level certifications
• Research use of agile has tripled
• Approval of your knowledge of Agile Project Management
• Demonstrate to employers their level of professionalism in agile practices of project management
• Hold a certification that is more credible than existing entry-level, training or exam-only based offerings
• Increases Customer Confidence
What will you learn:
• To prepare participants to pass the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner PMI-ACP Exam
• Agile Development Lifecycle end to end with a real world examples
• Compare Agile development practices to the traditional approaches for project management
• Understanding of Agile Methodologies (Scrum, XP, Kanban and Lean)
• Learn how to build self-organizing high performing teams
• Learn real world techniques for planning, estimating and prioritizing requirements in an Agile way
• Learn how to engage your business customers and delight them through early and frequent delivery of value
• Learn requirements gathering through Vision, Product Road map, collaboration, brainstorming, defining High Level user stories (Epics) and defining acceptance tests.
• Learn about the key Agile Project management processes of Release Planning, Iteration Planning, Iterations Monitoring and Meetings, Along with other factors such as Prioritizations using different techniques
• Learn how to create effective visible Agile tracking reports using burn downs, burn up etc
• Get understanding advanced topics such as scaling Agile to large projects, distributed teams and lean portfolio management