Sale Date Ended
End the year in an awesome note! Belting away to the music at Hornibll and exploring hidden waterfalls and tribes - Meghalaya and Nagaland!! You definitely shouldn't miss one of my favourite places on earth!
The north east of India is still pure, pristine, and untouched. And for many, its intimidating beauty seems just too far beyond reach and just too much! Right from staying with the locals, to their traditional food, dances, simple lifestyle and connect with nature, we shall soak in all of Meghalaya and Nagaland. Experience hidden waterfalls and lakes, and a hand at some adventure sports in Meghalaya as we connect with the lesser-known Khasi tribal people. Unlike ever before, this trip is gonna get trippier at the Hornbill festival in Nagaland! We dance away to a glorious life and world – with local artists and awesome music, dance through the night with people from across the world!
Dates: 4th to 11th Dec
Cost: Rs. 16,500
Start place: 4th December by 1pm at Guwahati
End place: 11th December by 11am at Guwahati. You can book your return to your respective cities as per your convenience after that.
- Double-decker root bridge
- Asia's second largest waterfall
- Hidden lagoons, lakes and caves
- Swimming in natural ponds
- Khasi tribe connect - food and culture
- Local stay
- Forest trails
- Local drinks and dances
- Adventure sports
- Hornbill festival
- Entry fee for the Hornbill festival
- Transport (from Guwahati till Guwahati)
- Loads of activities and games
- Accommodation with locals and in backpacker hostels
- Adventure sports
- Food (there are loads of local northeastern dishes, which varies according to the region and tribe, that you cannot find anywhere else in India. So we could try out different food depending on our own preferences)
We find our way through north-eastern wilderness to experience their diversity and their undying love for spirituality, food, dance, music and football!
Well, what are you waiting for! It will be a small group - so confirm at the earliest.
You can also register for the events on http://www.backpackwithprat.com/northeast---hornbil.html1