Last Date: 22-02-2018
Bavikonda Kilchika is one of the most untouched and stunning trails that Bangaloreans can enjoy over the weekend. This trek begins at the foothills of the Mullodi village which is surrounded by soothing waterfalls within a 15 km radius. The most unique thing about this trek is that it takes place within the open face of the hills and also has a ridge walk towards the peak which will give you a view that you will not be able to forget for the rest of your life.
14th July - 16th July 2017
14-16km (to and fro)
Easy to Moderate. The difficulty level is subjective.
Cost: 3299/-(inclusive of all taxes)
Few slots left. Book now!
Day 0 - 14th July 2017
Depart from Bangalore by 10:00 PM
Day 1 - 15th July 2017
- Reach Homestay Freshen Up
- Trek to Baamikonda
- Packed Lunch During the Trek
- Traditional Coorg style Dinner and Campfire
Day 2- 16th July 2017
-Visit Somavati and Elniru Falls
-Depart for Bangalore and Reach by 9:00 PM (approx)
-Transportation to and fro from Bangalore
-Sharing Basis Accommodation in Homestay
-Food - 2 Breakfast 1 Lunch 1 Dinner
-Experience that you gain
-Any kind of insurance
-Personal Expense:( snacks, mineral water etc)
-Anything that's not included in the inclusions above.
95% refund will be provided. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
50 % of the actual amount of the trek. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
No refund would be provided.
Additional charges would be deducted(based on from where you booked) if you cancel the trek at any given date(along with the scenario described above), as payment gateway/event listing partner charges.
For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard earned money.
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delay in reaching the destination.