Sale Date Ended
Bavikonda Kilchikia is one of the most untouched and stunning trails that Bangaloreans can enjoy over the weekend. This trek begins at the foothills of the Mullodi village which is surrounded by soothing waterfalls within a 15 km radius. The most unique thing about this trek is that it takes place within the open face of the hills and also has a ridge walk towards the peak which will give you a view that you will not be able to forget for the rest of your life.
TREK DATES: 21st-23rd Apr 2017
Cost: 3199/-(inclusive of all taxes)
Book Now: http://www.plantheunplanned.com/planned-treks/baamikonda-kilchika-peaks-trek/
Day 0 - 21st Apr 2017
-Depart from Bangalore by 10:15 PM
Day 1 - 22nd Apr 2017
- Reach Homestay Freshen Up
- Trek to Baamikonda
- Packed Lunch During the Trek
- Traditional Coorg style Dinner and Campfire
Day 2- 23rd Apr 2017
-Visit Somavati and Elniru Falls
-Depart for Bangalore and Reach by 9:30
Trek Level - Easy to Moderate. The difficulty level is subjective.
-Transportation to and fro from Bangalore
-Sharing Basis Accommodation in Homestay
-Food - 2 Breakfast 1 Lunch 1 Dinner
-Experience that you gain
-Any kind of insurance
-Personal Expense:( snacks, mineral water etc)
-Anything that's not included in the inclusions above.
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delay in reaching the destination.
For more info please feel free to get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For faster communication: +91 9035182699, +91 9428909952