One of the world's most powerful hosting platform, Amazon Web Services, needs to be harnessed in order to create high performance apps, sites and programs. We introduce a new series of LearnUps teaching you the capabilities and power of the AWS platform and how it can be leveraged to give your software the boost it needs.
These will take place on a weekly basis and will centre around imbibing you with key knowledge around using trending technologies to build and create highly interactive, engaging and performing websites, apps and programmes using the AWS platform.
You stand to gain from free & valuable knowledge from each LearnUp as well as knowledge on the Amazon Web Services Platform.
How else do you benefit? Besides getting access to a LearnUp, you also get $100 worth of AWS credits you can use for website hosting and code uploading.
• Deploy Production-Ready APIs(in Python) using AWS technologies like EC2, RDS, Security Groups, ELB, S3 etc
• Using ECS and ECR to deploy docker images
• How to leverage the AWS free services for production-ready products in the initial startup phase?
• How to leverage ECS for deploying docker images?
About the Speakers:
Rohit Khatana , Software Engineer at Craftsvilla
Designed a scalable backend architecture for top and middle layer services and implemented it in Python+Scala. This improved system reliability and increased development speed
- Reduced Cart¬page drop¬off by enabling real¬time catalog¬metadata update on Elastic Search using RMQ
- Improved concurrent¬load capacity by 6x by serving Product page using Python¬Flask instead of Magento -Improved response time to 1/5th byservingProductpageusingPython¬FlaskinsteadofMagento
Nimesh Verma ,Tech Guy @ Fintech Startup
A passionate programer, striving to learn something new each day, can’t keep away from brainstorming new entrepreneurial ideas.
"Coding is an Art, Let's create our Monalisas- says Nimesh