Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 5
Have you ever wondered why some stock market professionals are so rich & successful? Did you ever notice that #SENSEX and #Nifty are all-time high in the present year-2019? or do you even know that options trading has a lesser margin, lesser risky & has more scope as compared to other forms of trading?
Let’s restart your life & learn from our expert Mr. Manish Sharma & a vast pool of team of award-winning faculties from CNBC, ET Now, Bloomberg, CBOT & several others giants, who widely focus on why option trading is better in this couple of years & how you can encash from the market which has a growing daily training volume of Rs. 22,38,702.35 Crore (Source: NSE)
What things you can expect in our FREE seminar?
- Mechanics of Options Trading with Directional Opportunities in the derivatives market.
- Stock options and Index Options as risk averted instruments.
- Introduction to our PVOD analysis with the Use of Quantitative market data to analyze options premium with respect to price, open interest, volume, delivery and Implied Volatility.
- Using Options to generate income with Hedging Strategies
FREE Tea, Coffee & Beverages
FREE Snacks & Appetizers
Option Tracking Software
Lifetime Market Updates
FREE Media Coverage, CD, F&O Intermediate Book
Date: 10th April, 2019
Venue: Pangborn India Ltd, 101 to 106, A wing Solaris 1, Opp. L&T(Gate no.6), Saki Vihar Road, Powai, Mumbai.
In this Seminar, we will be focusing on certain aspects such as:
- What mistake do traders/freshers & new entrants, while trading?
- Why to trade in F&O rather than cash/equity, if you are a beginner, expert trader or HNI?
- Learn the different options strategies & track real-time data.
- How to hedge the risk against your investment
- Which scripts did you need to choose through strategic data analysis?
(Please Note: Our Seminar is not only limited to traders but for any working / non-working individual / housewife / independent woman who want to gain extra or consistent income, without worrying or putting an extra effort, time & investment)