Sale Date Ended
Astro-Rangers module is an introduction to the wonderful world of Astronomy. Participants understand about the mystifying world of space, stars and planets.
Working models help generate interest and the brainstorming and group discussions are held along with role plays help in retention of what has been learnt. There is ample time for questions, quizzes and puzzles to ensure each kid participates and understands the concept well.
· Hands on activities and demonstrations to visualize the way the celestial bodies move in the universe
· Sky gazing apps to unravel the mysteries of the various constellations and stars we see in the night sky
· Working models to know how the movements of Sun, Moon and Earth have an impact on each other
· Take home toys like sun dial, moon dial, etc to understand the solar and the lunar cycle
· Design your own constellations to appreciate the way our ancestors were able to see the night sky
· Games and activities to understand the structure of the Earth
· Innovative activities to understand the Globe and the formation of continents
· Story of amazing stars and constellations
· Map reading in a fun way
· Treasure hunt as teams
· Logical games and puzzles to longitudes and latitudes of the Earth
· Patterns in constellations, Basics of astronomical units, Nomenclature of stars, Sizes of various stars, Variation in brightness of stars, Relational star gazing
The short course in Astronomy by ScienceUtsav has been designed based on the past experience of successfully conducting science summer camps, Fun workshops and Year Long programs. The workshops have been designed in such a manner that each topic has Take-Home working models and supporting experiments.