Learn from noted writer, editor and journalist Satish Purohit on how to translate that book that's on your mind into a book in hand in this free 3-hour session.
Satish Purohit is a writer, editor, translator, journalist, public speaker, and life skills coach based in Mumbai. He has worked for Crossword Bookstores, Free Press Journal, Mid-Day and Life Positive magazine, where he was the deputy editor.
He has also worked as a waiter, cake salesman, bookseller, and factory hand at various stages of his career and truly believes anyone can write a book.
What is in it for you?
A chance to learn the five golden rules of book manifestation:
- Personal, professional and social rewards of writing
- How to make a fortune from writing books
- Book writing, editing, marketing and sales
- How to plan your book writing schedule
- Book writing as an emotional-spiritual journey
Objectives of this workshop:
- To help non-writers become writers
- To impart the art of storytelling
- To give a working understanding of the book business
- To handhold each participant from 'book-in-mind' stage to 'book-in-market' stage.