Sale Date Ended
• Do you feel discouraged waking up?
• Do you drag yourself to work each morning?
• Do you live by design or by default?
If the above question makes you think, I guess this session might just be an eye opener for you.
What will you learn?
Ikigai is a Japanese concept used to describe ‘why I wake up in the morning”. According to the Japanese, every single person on this planet has an Ikigai — a reason for being or a purpose in your life. So, there you have it, you have an Ikigai and you need to discover it in this powerful session.
You will be taught about 4 circle blueprint to help you get some insight about your life’s purpose. You will also be introduced to a sample brain mapping exercise to help you understand a bit about your behaviour preference.
Who is the target audience?
• This sessions is for anyone who has a desire to learn and apply strategies that might change their current circumstances both personally and professionally.
• The course will appeal to the age groups of 18-40 years of age.
• The session will be interactive and practical which requires no more than a beginner’s level of understanding.
Language: English & Hindi
Date & Time: 8th July 12 to 2 pm OR 4 to 6 pm
Duration: 2 hours
Fees: Rs.500 to be paid before start of session
Location: Train My Brain ™
H 512 Titanium City Centre, Near Sachin Towers, Prahladnagar, Ahmedabad
8980405085 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.trainmybrain.in