Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 72
Eduwhiz presents Android 101 partnered exclusively with SkillPencil, a leading brand in delivering exclusive training and workshops in the field of technology.
Register at https://imjo.in/SCKy6t
About the speaker-
Paramvir has an experience of 7 years in the field of Android Development and Training.
Currently, he is working as a freelance Android Consultant and Trainer. As a corporate trainer, he has
been associated with many leading online training platforms and startups.
He has worked with HomeShop18, Bharti Softbank, Xebia IT Architects, and NetSolutions.
1. Android OS basics
2. Working on Android Studio
3. Native vs hybrid apps
4. Working on native Android app using Java
5. Building first Android app brick by brick: Activities, Fragment, Services, Broadcast receiver
6. Creating screens quickly using XML
7. Accessing native API's: database, location detection, maps
8. Publishing app in Google play store