Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 41
Details of Place
Andharban, itself means dense dark forest. Andharban is one of the most beautiful trek in Sahyadris. The best time to visit this place is during monsoon or post monsoon. In this trek, it takes around 4-5 hours to descend the forest covered with dense trees both side. En-route enjoy the waterfalls & awesome view of Kundalika valley. Here, we will be descending from Pune (Ghatmatha) to Konkan. This trek is also famous among nature lovers, shutterbugs for various species of Butterfly and flowers are there.
Trek Level: Easy
Attractions: Dense Forest Walk
Dates – 25th June 2017
The meeting point for this trek is Dadar Station.
Will meet everyone by 12.00 am and will be starting our journey from Dadar to Pimpri village.
We will reach our destination early morning.
After having the delicious home cooked breakfast at local villager’s house, we will start our Andharan Trek by 7:30 am.
We will start descending from “Ghatmatha” to descend towards Konkan region by trek route. It’s altogether 4-5 hours of descend which is the best part of the trek!!!
Will trek through the dense forest and with number of waterfalls on the way to refresh yourself.
The end point of this beautiful trek is Bhira Dam !!
We will have our pickup vehicle ready near Bhira Dam.
Time to have evening refreshments. Get freshen u and proceed back to Mumbai.
Tour ends with memories of masti, photo clicks, new friends and unforgettable moments of scenic beauty
Things to carry –
1. Min 2 Litre of Water Bottle
2. Good Trekking Shoes, or Sandals with proper grip
3. Morning Refreshment Kit, sanitizer if needed, mosquito repellent cream like Odomos
4. Though its rainy season, try to have full trackpant/leg-ins to protect yourself from insects.
5. Have ready to eat snacks with you. Avoid Farsan, or Chiwda which requires heavy water intake
6. Keep extra pair of clothes in case one wishes to change. Changing rooms may be available at base village
7. Any medicines if required at individual level(Leaders will have basic medical kit)
8. A rucksack or travel bag to keep the things
1. For Individual or group up to 7 people - INR 1399/-
2. For a group booking of 8 or more – INR 1349/-
3. Ninja Camps Members – INR 1349/-
1. Dadar to Dadar Travel in Non Ac private Vehicle
2. Morning Breakfast
3. Veg lunch after the trek completes
4. Evening Tea
5. Foodie Bag to munch along the trek
6. Leader’s expertise charges
1. Anything which is not mentioned
2. Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
Minimum Capacity – 15
Maximum Capacity - 60
1. Consumption of alcohol and smoking are strictly prohibited. If found even after warning issued, the person will be asked to leave by the leader.
2. Consumption of non-vegetarian food is also not allowed over the trek
3. Any plastic waste should not be thrown over the trek and same should be kept with you. You can deposit all waste in the dust bin at base village once trek is over
4. Due to rainy season, schedule can be changed at run time. Such decision will be taken by group leaders which will be binding upon all
5. Follow Instructions of the leader for successful and memorable trek experience
6. Time is precious, don’t delay un necessarily
Refund Rules –
1. Refund up to 100% will be from to 7 days before up to 15 days before the trek date
2. Refund of 50% will be provided from 3 days before up to 7 days before the trek date
3. No refund with 3 days before the trek date
For more details about the event and payment,