Last Date: 03-03-2018
Last Date: 03-03-2018
Andharban Night trail :
Andhar [अंधार] in Marathi means Darkness and Ban [बन] means jungle. The trail begins at Lonavala and passes through the scenic views of Bhushi dam , amby valley, saltar khind and finally reaches the start point of Andharban.
Day and Date : March 3 & 4, 2018
Trek Attractions : Bhushi dam, tiger point, lion point, amby valley, saltar khind, Andharban, Pimpri Dam, kundalika valley.
Duration : 2 day
Distance : 92 km total for two days.
Difficulty Level : Moderate
Reporting at : Lonavala Railway station at 3:00 PM on March 3,2018
How to Reach :
From Pune : Catch local train from Pune. People bringing own cycles can carry their cycles in luggage compartment. Separate ticket for cycle has to be taken at the luggage counter.
From Mumbai : many express trains available from CST.
Things to Carry :
Schedule of the Trek:
1. Reporting at Lonavala railway station by 3:00 PM sharp.
2. 3:00 – 3:30 P.M:- Introduction with the group, Bicycle Distribution, briefing of the trail and gear shifting info.
3. Quick Refreshment distribution and snacks + welcome drink.
4. 3:45 PM : The trail begins from Lonavala.
5. Around 9.30 PM : Reach Andharban trek start point.
6. 9:30 – 10:00PM : Dinner
7. 10:00 PM : Move to the campsite and the fun continues around a bornfire.
Exclusions : Anything which is not described in Inclusions section will not be provided, any personal orders, tea/coffee, mineral water.
Trail Fees :
1. 1500 per Cyclist with rented cycle.
2. 1000 per Cyclist with own cycle.
Who can participate : All cycling enthusiasts.
Cancellation Policy :
20 days prior – Full refund
6 days prior – 80% refund
6 days from the event date, no refund will be provided.
Please follow the timings given and we will make sure that nothing is missed from the decided plan.
Behavior during trek
Participants are expected to behave cordially with each other. Smoking and alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited. Please make sure a person’s behavior does not prove to be a discomfort for others.
Disclaimer - The participants will participate at their own risk and the organisers shall not be responsible for any loss what so ever caused due to accidents, if any, during the trek.