ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR TOUR 2nd Dec to 8th Dec 2017
Sale Date Ended
The Group of islands covering a total area of 8,073 sq. kilometers, the Andaman and Nicobar Islands are a union territory of the republic of India.Andaman Nicobar Tour takes you to the best-rated attraction in the Andaman Islands during your short trip to the Amazing Andaman Island. Initially inhabited by multiple groups of indigenous tribes, the island was later used as a penal colony during the British occupation of India. Despite the horrid reputation during the colonial period, the Andaman and Nicobar Islands this day are one of the most sought after tourist destination of India. The islands are famous for its serene, white sandy beaches characterized by sparkling blue waters. Run away to the most amazing island in the Andaman Archipelago, Havelock Island. Explore the untouched reefs and white sand beaches of this island. This trip makes sure that you are at your most loved destination on time. Also, visit Neil and its exotic beaches.
• Day 1: Flight from Pune/Mumbai to Port Blair.Airport picks up. Later Fisheries museum and Cellular jail light and sound show
• Day 2: Chatham saw mill, Forest museum then port Blair to Ross island
• Day 3: Port Blair to Havelock island and Radhanagar beach
• Day 4: Elephant beach boat ride and snorkeling trip.
• Day 5: Havelock island to port Blair then visit anthropological museum, sunset cruise
• Day 6: Shopping trip and day at leisure/optional visits to nearby islands
• Day 7: Departure from Port Blair to Pune/Mumbai by Flight.
Inclusions and Exclusions :
1. Air Conditioned Accommodation on twin sharing basis at port Blair & Havelock.
2. All Meals inclusive of breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
3. Airports pick up & drop by Private a/c vehicle as per the itinerary.
4. Port Blair Sightseeing and all transfers in a/c vehicle as per the itinerary.
5. Havelock Island all pick & Drop & sightseeing all transfer in private on a/c
6. All entry permits/ tickets, and forest area permits wherever applicable.
7. Havelock Island traveling by govt ferry boat.
1. Any meal and transportation other than those mentioned above.
2. Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
3. Any portages at airport and hotels, Tips insurances, wine, Mineral water, telephone charges And All items of Personal nature.
4. Any Services not Specifically Mentioned in the Inclusions.
5. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and Flight Delays, roadblocks vehicle, etc.
6. Personal expenses like Laundry, Shopping, and Phone Calls etc.