Sale Date Ended
AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate Training Program.
18th & 19th Nov, 25th & 26th Nov, 2 & 3 Dec, 9 & 10 Dec.
Duration: 24 hrs. Timings:-10.00 am - 1.00 pm
1. AWS Architecture and different models of Cloud Computing
2. Compute Services: AWS EC2, Auto Scaling and Load Balancing, AWS Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk
3. Storage Services : AWS EBS, AWS S3, AWS Glacier, AWS CloudFront, AWS Snowball, Storage Gateway
4. Database Services: AWS RDS, AWS DynamoDB, ElastiCache, AWS RedShift
5. Security and Identity Services: IAM, KMS
6. Networking Services: Amazon VPC, Route 53, Direct Connect
7. Management Tools: AWS CloudTrail, AWS CloudWatch, CloudFormation, OpsWorks, Trusty Advisor
1. Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
2. Understand lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
3. Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
4. Identify the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
5. Identify the appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
6. Estimate AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
This training will help to attend certification exam for AWS solution architect (Association)
Training Taken by experienced Certified Trainer. Our quality of training will help you to shape your career.
Limited seats only. Interested students confirm us one day before and can join the course directly. Offers also available.
Any further queries or clarification call us directly.