A half day interactive workshop on Cycling; technical considerations, fitness, nutrition, common problems, how to plan cycling training programme, planning for competetion
Sale Date Ended
A half day interactive workshop on Cycling; technical considerations, fitness, nutrition, common problems, how to plan cycling training programme, planning for competetion & prevention of injuries.
By Prof Dr. S Bakhtiar Choudhary Maj. (Retd.)
D.Lit (Colombo), MD, PhD. (Sports medicine)
Senior Consultant Sports medicine, Ergonomics and Obesity
Founder member : British Society for Heart failure
Working Group member : European Society Of Cardiology
President : Indian Association of Occupational Health (AP) & Indian Federation of Sports Medicine (AP)
For Cycling enthusiasts, Competitive Cyclists, Parents of Cycling children & for those who want to begin cycling and use cycling as tool for exercise.
1. Technical things to remember while cycling.
2. Exercise physiology of cycling.
3. Casual v/s sports cycling, adverse effects of cycling and how to manage them.
4. Adventure cycling, considerations.
5. Understand the different warning signals body gives to avoid injuries.
6. Fitness Plan for cycling, cycling as modern fitness tool (includes exercises specific to cycling).
7. Nutrition & water.
8. Planning for Cycling competition.
(Level-I for scientists, experts, doctors and researchers)
(Level-II for Trainers, coaches, physios and medical students)
(Level-III for regular cyclists, enthusiasts, child cyclists and physio students)
Note: This programme is designed for Level-III participants hence others are discouraged to avoid extended discussions)
10% discount for members of GHAC, HBC, HCC & Hyderabad Runners. Discount code have been sent to your respective clubs.