If you are a business in the energy value chain with a woman in the core team,
POWERED is 'the' program for you!
POWERED is, the first-of-its-kind, entrepreneurship program focused on twin Sustainable Development Goals of Energy & Diversity. POWERED seeks to support local women-owned businesses in the energy space and help them expand their innovative and consumer-responsive services, products and financing, so that households and ecosystems can improve their energy access quotient more effectively and efficiently – with the ultimate goal being, to increase the economic empowerment of these businesses.
Some of the themes that will be pursued include Access to Energy, Sustainable Mobility, Waste to Energy, and Circular Economy. The program will operate with a tiered approach - involving women at each stage of a business.
We are now gearing up for the grand launch of the program, details are as follows:
Date and Time: 27th April, 4pm onwards
Venue: GTU Innovation Council, LD College of Engineering, Navrangpura, 380009
The program will include:
- POWERED Program Introduction
- Panel Discussion on "#EqualEnergy - How and why women participation in energy space needs to be increased"
· Shriya Damani, Cofounder, SkyQuest Technology Group
· Hiranmay Mahanta, Director, GTU Innovation Council
· Kunal Updhayaya, CEO, Infuse Ventures
· Adani Innovation Team
· Tripti Singhal, COWE
- POWERED Entrepreneurship Program Launch