At AGRITEX, farmers will be trained and given access to integrated solutions to improve productivity and simplify farming, while agriculture -service providers will have a platform to showcase and market their products, techniques and technologies to the participating farming community.
Exciting Things Are Happening at Agritex 2017:
Learn from the Pros at Agritex India 2017:
Meet industry leaders from the United Kingdom and gain firsthand, professional experience.
The speakers roster is quickly filling up for Agritex 2017 – with some of the most interesting names in the field ready to share their insights with you:
- Dr. Simon Doherty, Animal Science and Aquaculture Sector Specialist, Dairy & Aquaculture
- Dr. Carlos González, Product & Applications Engineer at Bentall Rowlands Storage System, Storage Management or Silo Technologies
- Mr. Doug Marriott, Managing Director of Doug Marriott & Associates, Energy Saving Technologies in the Cold Chain
- Mr. Ravi Joshi, Director of Aardra Systems, Water Saving Technologies in Crops
- Dr. Arvind Gautam, General Manager, Genus Breeding, Dairy Farming
- Dr. Belinda Clarke, Director, Agri-Tech East, Innovation in Agriculture
- Mr. Graham A.B. Edwards, Chairman and Co-founder, Trantor International,on farm tractor technology
The conference program is also starting to take shape, with engaging sessions on exciting topics being covered by our panels of industry experts – with more to be announced soon!
Core Programs at Agritex 2017:
- Dairy Show 2017
- Food Protex 2017
- Seed Tech
- and more
Speakers at Agritex: