Sale Date Ended
Agomoni - Durga Puja Committee is organizing a unique blend of Dandiya and Disco night in a remarkable scale, suitable for all age groups.
Background: Dandiya dances are traditionally performed during festive occasions like Navaratri or Dussehra. Navaratri is the longest Hindu festival celebrated all over India for nine consecutive nights in praise of Lord Rama and Goddess Durga. The Dandiya Raas dance originated as devotional Garba dances, which were performed in Durga’s honor, this dance form is actually the staging of a mock-fight between the Goddess and Mahishasura, and is nicknamed “The Sword Dance”. The sticks of the dance represent the sword of Durga. Daandiya is a merger of Garba and Raas dance forms and it’s a high-energy dance that is seen today in Navaratri events all across the world.
1. One of the biggest dancing area in Bangalore (>12,000 sqft)
2. Renowned event management team and DJ
3. Professional Dandiya dancing couple
4. Professional sound and lighting
5. Free entry for children less than 12 years
6. Surprise Gifts for top performers (organizers decision will be final)
7. With full infrastructure and facilities
8. Medical Support Facility
9. Mouthwatering food available for purchase
10. Flea Markets