Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 244
Night camp in Divya Retreat Resort (Kesargutta) Keesaragutta is a hillock at the village of Keesara in Rangareddy District. It is famous for Ramalingeswara temple and the vast shrub forest with huge boulders and small small lakes. We will be enjoying the nature at its best in a campsite in front of a small lake, along with a campfire, barbecue and music. The next day we will do hiking and adventure activities like rappelling, valley crossing and sports climbing, followed by a swimming.
Day 1 : Saturday
3:00 pm : Leave for keesara from Hyderabad.
4.00 pm : Reach Keesargutta. Introductory session followed by snacks & tea
5:30 pm : fun time at keesara with some games and relaxation
6:30 pm : Reach the camp site, tent pitching , Preparation of Barbeque and campfire
9:30 pm : Night trek to near hill , followed by dinner
11:00 pm : Off to sleep in camping tents.
Day 2 : Sunday
6:00 am : Camp Awakens time for morning trek to keesargutta hill
8:00 am : Breakfast
9:00 am : Start the rappelling and climbing activities.
11:30 am : Team Building Games
01:00 pm : head back to Hyderabad
Cost per head with OUT TRANSPORT = 2000/-
Cost Per head with Transport = 2500/-
Breakfast & lunch.
For any information Contact :9110745256
1. This is a sort of exploratory trip. Most of the things are unplanned. So be prepared to accept any decision that suits best as per conditions prevailing at that time.
2. Trip will be organized only if the group size is 20.
1. Free transport
2. Saturday evening, snacks unlimited veg & non veg barbecue and dinner
3. Sunday morning, unlimited breakfast and lunch
Activities what we are going to do in night camping:
2. Australian rappelling
4. Night Trekking
5. Barbeque veg and non veg
6. Night stay in camping tents
7. Morning Trekking
10. Games and much more
Guidelines to participants:
Most of us may not be serious trekkers but all of us have equal responsibility in protecting our beloved earth. Infinite adventures earnestly requests all its members to be socially responsible whilst the treks and avoid any littering, shouting when in wild or causing anything that would disturb the normal ecology. Try to avoid plastics as much as possible.
1. No littering, no pollution of water
2. This is not a luxury trip, but all care has been taken to make your trip comfortable
3. we carry Basic First Aid, please do inform us if you need any special attention.
4. if you don’t feel well, bring it to the notice of the organizers immediately.
Things to carry for the night camp:
1. Shoes and slippers that you are most comfortable with.
2. Extra pair of clothes, swimming costume if you have one
3. Must carry water bottles (2 liters) while trekking
4. Torch light
5. Sleeping bag or two bed sheets
6. Spare set of clothes, winter wear.
8. Anything else you think that can add to the CAMP (NO LIQUOR OR DISTURBING THINGS PLEASE) Let us know what you are thinking of bringing. How helpful these kinds of events helpful for us: Spending time in nature is a great way to find physical rejuvenation.