Sale Date Ended
Objectives: On completion of this module, participants will be able to:
• Apply the principles of strategic human resource management contingently within a business context and critically evaluate a range of HR strategic approaches.
• Utilise knowledge of principles and philosophies that underlie an integrated and holistic approach to people management practice as it relates to the achievement of effective performance at both organisational and individual level.
• Understand organisational culture and structure and analyse and evaluate its importance in determining employee behaviour.
• Compare and contrast and apply theories of organisational behaviour and psychological theories in order to evaluate their potential contribution to people management practice.
• Recognise the importance of their future contribution and role as leaders as they manage themselves and others to reach their full potential.