Sale Date Ended
Weekend most amazing outing at Sakleshpur, which is a hill station town, located in Hassan district. The town lies in the Malnad region on the magnificent hills of the biodiversity of Bisle, Pushpagiri, Kumaraparavatha, Yettinabhuja, Amedikallu mountain range, the Western Ghats. It has a temperate climate surrounded by lofty green hills full of coffee, cardamom, pepper and areca plantations. This also has abundant waterfalls like Kempuhole, Yagachi, Malahalli falls and Murukanmanne falls.
Date: 12, 13, 14 August 2017
Duration: 2 Nights/ 3 Days
d. Bird watching.
Places of visit:
a. Bisle view point.
b. Pathla betta
c. Malhalli falls.
d. Harangi Dam.
6 am: Pick up from various places from Bangalore
8 am: Breakfast on the way
12.30pm: Manjurabad fort
2.00pm: Check into home stay for lunch
3.30pm: Tent pitching, Camp fire building, Slackline, target shooting.
5.30pm: Tea and Snacks
6.30pm: Short night trek up to valley.
10.30pm: cocktail dinner, music, and dance around the bonfire.
9.30am: Drive down to waterfalls.
1.30pm: Lunch break.
2.30pm: Visit Valley view point and enjoy the nature.
5.30pm: Return to homestay for tea and snacks. Evening time at your leisure.
9.30am: pack up
10.00am: Start driving back to Bangalore. On the way visit Coffee and tea estate and waterfalls.
1.30pm: Self-sponsored lunch on the way.
5.30pm: Arrive at Bangalore.
Note: The itinerary is subject to change.
Tariff: Rs 4500/ per head -
a. Comfortable transportation.
b. Instructor charges.
c. Camping gears.
e. Simple hygienic vegetarian and Non-vegetarian local cuisine (2b/fast; 1 lunch; 1 dinner; 1 tea & snacks)
RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
1. The seats are not confirmed without your 90% payment of the trip tariff. The balance amount should be paid on the Program day.
2. Confirm your seats 5 days in advance for the local trips, 40 days in advance for Himalayan trips, 120 days in advance for International trips.
3. Please make sure that you are aware of the cancellation rules prior to register.
4. Once the payment is made there is no refund.
5. Make sure you understand the disclaimer policy.
6. No refunds in case of any accidents or program changes or any environmental changes occurred during the program.
7. We are not responsible for any delays by the neither public or private transports, nor food at local places, accommodation as per mentioned in the itinerary.
Contact Number: 8618751811, 9743275780
Email ID: email@example.com