Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 32
Jog falls is the best destination for a weekend and that too in monsoon it gives a picturesque sight with rainbows. July- December is considered the season of best flow and the best time to visit. It is a one falls which combines four falls which are known as Raja, Rani, Roarer, and Rocket. And it is the second highest plunge water falls in India. It is an untiered waterfall. Each of the four falls, take a vertical plunge which creates a misty atmosphere around the falls.
Destination: Jog falls, Shimoga
Date: 12, 13, 14 August 2017
Duration: 2 Nights/ 3 Days
• Gokarna beach
• Water falls
• Yana Caves
Early morning departure from the train to Jog falls afternoon drive down to Gokarna. Evening unwinds your day playing on the beach. Night bonfire and dinner.
Leisurely relax playing on the beach. After breakfast drives down to falls. After lunch explore caves and overnight stay at Siddapur.
The morning after breakfast visit waterfalls and drive down to the railway station. Take a train to Bangalore. Night arrive here.
Note: The itinerary is subject to change.
a.Simple hygienic vegetarian food ( 2 b/fast; 1 lunches; 1 dinner; 1 tea & snacks)
b. Instructor charges.
c. Comfortable non ac transportation.
d. Stay in a budgeted home stay.
For photos: http://facebook.com/
RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
1. The seats are not confirmed without your 90% payment of the trip tariff. The balance amount should be paid on the Program day.
2. Confirm your seats 5 days in advance for the local trips, 40 days in advance for Himalayan trips, 120 days in advance for International trips.
3. Please make sure that you are aware of the cancellation rules prior to register.
4. Once the payment is made there is no refund.
5. Make sure you understand the disclaimer policy.
6. No refunds incase of any accidents or program changes or any environmental changes occurred during the program.
7. We are not responsible for any delays by the neither public or private transports, nor food at local places, accommodation as per mentioned in the itinerary.