MS Project (MSP) 2016 Online Course - March Best Price
Sale Date Ended
MS Project helps Project Managers and Leaders effectively schedule the project tasks and monitor projects. our MS Project workshop provides necessary knowledge to participants in very practical approach, so that participants can start using it right after the training.
Microsoft Project Online Course for participants in India.
Dates: 31 Mar, 1, 7, 8 April (weekend)
Time: 19:30 - 23:00 Hrs IST
Venue: Your location – Home or Office
NOTE: Registered persons will receive details to install trial version of software, which is very much required before joining training.
Read our articles in our website blog and videos on youtube to know more about our services and delivery.
* Complete pracice oriented online instructor based training
* Practices and Exercises during the workshop
* Interactive approach to understand concepts thoroughly
* Discussion on concepts behind few features of MS Project
* Access to recorded videos
* Create a new project
* Create and maintain calendars
* Create custom fields
* Customize option settings
* Set up project information
* Create and modify a project task structure
* Build a logical schedule model
* Create a user-controlled schedule
* Manage multiple projects
* Enter and edit resource information
* Apply task types and scheduling calculations
* Assign resources
* Edit assignments
* Manage resource allocation
* Manage resource allocations by using Team Planner
* Model project costs
* Set and maintain baselines
* Update actual progress
* Compare progress against a baseline
* Display Critical Path information
* Apply views
* Customize views
* Format views
* Share data with external sources
* Print schedules and reports
By attending our Microsoft® Project (MS Project) Course you will be able to:
* Learn how to use MS Project to schedule and monitor project
* Learn how to create, edit, manage tasks
* Learn how to create, and organize Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
* Learn how to create constraints, deadlines, milestones in projects
* Learn different types of tasks and purpose
* Learn how to create, edit, manage different resources – work, material & cost
* Learn how to assign resource to tasks, refine work, balance
* Learn how to Baseline project
* Learn different ways of track project progress
* Learn different built-in reports of MS Project
* Learn how to pool resources and work with multiple projects or sub-projects
* 20 years of diversified experience in Project Management, Education, IT, and Manufacturing
* 7+ years of experience in conducting workshops on various project management topics.
* Thousands of professionals were impacted by our trainer on PMP certification, MS Project, Primavera P6 & Agile/Scrum.
* 4.5+ on the scale of 5, is the feedback received for the workshops facilitated by our trainer.
* 100% of participants answered 'Yes' to recommend the workshops conducted by our trainer.
* Reviewer of 2 books in project management.
* Project Management Professional (PMP®)
* PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
* Certified Scrum Master
* And More..
Project team members, leads, managers, supervisors, planners, estimators, schedulers and anyone who is interested in learning how to use Microsoft Project tool.
Basic knowledge on projects environment is very much required before attending this course.