The future business leaders will be those that know how to manage their Information - Gartner
For every business that uses IT, IT Risk is a key business risk. A unique training programme that, in a lucid manner, addresses seldom answered questions such as:
How to sensitize top managements of the benefits of IT risk-factored business strategies and plans?
How to find opportunities in managing IT Risks in a structured manner that delivers predictable enterprise governance and more?How to reap sustained benefits from investments in InfoSec certifications such as ISO 27001 and legal compliance demands?How some enterprises are benefitting by deploying IT Governance Frameworks that are aligned and optimized with enterprise strategies?
Who Should Attend:
· Risk & Governance Professionals
· CIOs, CISOs
· Information Security Professionals
· IT Professionals
· Audit & Control Professionals
· IT & InfoSec Managers
CPE Credits: CISAs, CISMs, CGEITs, CISSPs, CIAs can avail upto14 CPE Credits as per respective CPE policies.
Participant Fee: INR 7,000/- (inclusive of 10.30% service tax)
Early Bird discount of Rs. 500/- for registrations before August 20, 2010.
10% Group Discount available for 3 and above participants.
Course fee includes delegate kit, lunch and refreshments.
A Certificate of participation will be presented at the end of the workshop.
Limited participants per workshop. Registration on first come first served basis
Workshop Learning Objectives
· Understand IT Risks and their multi-dimensional business impact, both tangible and intangible
· Approach to structuring IT risks identification, structured response & prioritization
· Extracting value from investments in certification and compliance demands such as ISO/IEC 27001, PCI DSS, SOX, SAS 70, SEBI Clause 49
· Insights into moving towards business aligned, process driven IT risk management frameworks drawing guidance from ISACA’s latest RISK IT® framework
. Sustaining and Improving on IT Governance initiatives and benefiting from IT Assurance & Audit using COBIT 4.1®
Lead Workshop Facilitator:
R.Vittal Raj, FCA,CGEIT,CISA, CISM,CISSP,CIA,CFE
Expert Trainer with over two decades of hands on experience in consulting, implementation, and audit of IT Governance, Information Security and Risk Management engagements having trained over 7000+ management members and professionals worldwide. Adjudged Super Speaker based on presentations in ISACA global CACS conferences.
Delivery Methodology: Lecture sessions with scenario discussions, case studies and group discussions, experience sharing by leaders in IT Risk & InfoSec management drawn from some key industry sectors.