Sale Date Ended
The objective of the workshop is to familiarize Investors & Traders with simple steps to select stocks for investments.
1. Introduction to Fundamentals: This will explain & emphasize on the
relevance of understanding the fundamentals of a company; for an investor and a trader alike.
2. Bubbles & Cycle: Will uncover & address typical cases of historic bubbles in the stock market; the underlying principle behind the formation of such bubbles, and why they eventually burst. Will also introduce and familiarize workshop attendees with the herd mentality.
3. Fundamental Statement Analysis & Ratio Analysis: Designed to help attendees effectively analyze the potential of a company from its financial statements within a short period of time.
4. Industry Analysis & forecasting: Will focus on understanding different sectors and the prospects of investing in those sectors.
5. Value Investing: Introduces participants to the concept of Value Investing i.e. identifying companies worth investing in and the rationale behind their likelihood of yielding future returns.
6. Case Studies of Companies: The speaker will share various snippets about existing companies which are either undervalued or overvalued and the probable implications of investing in those companies.
About the Speaker:
Somprakaash De has been an active part of the equity markets for over 5 years. He has
been closely involved in Financial Education & Training over the last couple of years in his capacity as the Head of Sales & Marketing for Kredent Academy. He has completed his MBA from the S P Jain Center of Management and is a Certified Financial Advisor (CeFA) from UK.