Sale Date Ended
The Workforce Analytics Conclave 2016 has been designed to help you and your team accelerate the journey that will build the capability to be able to shift from a traditional deive, retrospective approach to a future-looking, predictable approach.
The theme “HR: from Deive to Predictive” aims to put at the center-stage the emergent need for HR to enhance their business impact by bringing predicatively in one of the most important layers of the business: the people. Predictive is in many cases an uncharted territory for HR, therefore to fully realize its benefits, HR leaders need to collaborate with other business units (like Marketing, Operations, Finance) to understand how they leverage data and analytics to create value. The Conclave will reveal the power of workforce analytics across the HR function: for manpower planning & forecasting, to predicting hiring success, performance and retention.
The Conclave will be highly practical and hands on. From our conversations with CEOs and CHROs, the intellectual commitment already exists for investing in HR analytics the challenge is to equip our HR leaders with the what and how to actually create behavioral shifts that will create business impact.
Click here to download the brochure
Below is the list of speakers:
• Ross Sparkman, Head of Strategic Workforce Planning, Facebook
• Subhankar Roy, Global Head HR Strategy, M&A and Analytics, Lenovo
• Shankara Rajan, Advisor - Analytics & Strategic Initiatives, Reliance
• Monojit Mazumdar, Sr. Director, Deloitte
• Sudipta Ghosh Partner - Analytics Leader PWC
• Nipun Sharma, Senior Marketing Manager, Adobe India
• Premlesh Machama, Managing Director, Career Builder India
• Bibek Banerjee, Dean, Bridge School of Management and Many More..
For further details, Kindly Contact Ritu Choudhary at email@example.com | 0124-4412316