10 KM cycle ride where cycle will not be provided for rent
Sale Date Ended
10 KM cycle ride where cycle and helmet will be provided for rent
Sale Date Ended
1. Please carry your govt. approved id card at time of event for issuing of bicycles.
2. Please choose the event carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non- transferable and cannot be modified.
3. You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, cramps, fatigue, dehydration, complications arising out of pre-existing medical conditions, accidents, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road and all other risks associated with a public event.
4. You agree that Hyderabad Bicycling Club and associated companies or entities that organize the Event shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the Event.
5. You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interests of your health and event safety.
6. You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the Event.
7. You acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by Hyderabad Bicycling Club or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the Event and for the compilation of statistical information.
8. You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, the organizers reserve the right to stop/ cancel/ postpone the Event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified.
9. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons.
10. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable).
11. Please carry your govt. approved id card at time of event for issuing of bicycles.
12. Helmet is mandatory for all the riders.