Sale Date Ended
|WINNING THE NEW WAR FOR TALENT : Moving Up the Employee Value Chain||
This one-day, strategic workshop will guide leaders towards being able to
1) Become an employer of choice
About Ed Cohen
|Special Guest speaker - Priscilla Nelson|
Priscilla Nelson has more than 30 years of consulting experience working with leaders in Fortune 500 companies in over 60 countries. Having served in top global leadership positions, she received international acclaim for her work in leadership development, executive coaching and diversity. Pris is co-author of Riding the Tiger: Leading Through Learning in Turbulent Times (ASTD/ Cengage2010), “Let’s Talk”, a desktop coaching resource for leaders, and contributed to The Leadership Handbook (ASTD 2010) as well as numerous articles published around the globe.
9 AM to 4 PM
As our ultra-competitive global economy continues to improve, job creation and expansion will explode. A battle is brewing that threatens to disrupt our global marketplace. That’s why it is critical for organisations to take steps to move up the relationship chain with its people now. Creating a long-lasting relationship must go beyond compensation in order to convert to stronger attraction and retention of the best and brightest.
• The War for Talent is a Global Reality
- Business indicators around the world
- Economic realities since 2008
- A short history of employer/employee relationships
- Why are people so restless?
• What does it take to be an employer of choice?
• Guidance for leaders
• What does it take to be a leader of choice?
• How to actively move up the employee relationship chain?
-Share of opportunity—contract
-Share of mind—partnership
-Share of heart—relationship
• Techniques, practices and true stories that would inspire you and impact your ability to grow more sustainable relationships
• Build your own Personal Learning Strategy for enhancing your awareness and opportunities as a new millennium “people-centered” leade