Sale Date Ended
MARKWIN GLOBAL in association with XLRI Jamshedpur presents a Training session by Dr. P.K. Padhi
“Labour Laws for Corporate Managers”
With recent court Judgments
Saturday, 2nd July 2011, New Delhi
Markwin Global in association with XLRI, Jamshedpur is pleased to announce a one day one day Training session by Dr. P.K. Padhi, on Saturday 2nd July 2011, at Taj Mahal Hotel, Mansingh Road, New Delhi.
Labour Laws and the legal system has a pervasive impact on all industrial establishment, may it be, in the private sector or the public sector. Decisions of HR/ Marketing/ Project / Legal or any other executives working in the establishment dealing with workmen frequently raise issues which should be carefully evaluated as to their legal consequences before they are implemented. The intention of having this course is to provide a platform where the participants would be given practical inputs, especially, regarding management of labour legally and efficiently.
o To understand practical aspects of labour laws which are applicable to the organization where they are working
o To deal with important legal issues while managing the labour.
o The participants would be provided techniques to deal with the situations which may come in their day to day life with special reference to the work place.
o The participants would be given a unique technique which is otherwise known as cross reference technique.
HR Managers/Project Managers/Executives/Legal Managers –dealing with the labour
Faculty : Dr P. K Padhi
• Professor with XLRI Jamshedpur.
• Visiting Professor,
• Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar, Orissa.
• AL ABBAS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, Dubai &
• IMAGE Institute, Singapore.
• Specialization: Labour law & Commercial Law,
• LL.M. from Cochin University in 1984 & was awarded Ph. D. in 1993
• He has over 25 yrs of Teaching Experience
• 1994- Was Principal in University Law College, Utkal University, Orissa.
• Director in P.G. Diploma in Labour Law in Utkal University, Orissa, India.
• Conducted number of training workshops for large corporate.
• Author of the following Books:
• Collective Bargaining & The Right to Strike;
• The Industrial Disputes Act;
• Collective Bargaining & The Law;
• Child Labour: Retrospect & Prospect (ed.);
• Judicial Independence & Accountability (Ed.);
• Labour & Industrial Laws ( PHI publication)
Participation Fee: 7500.00
(includes study material from XLRI)
Early Bird Discount: 1000 for registrations before 15TH June 2011 & in case there are 3 or more nominations from the same organization.
Demand Draft to be made in the name of “Markwin Global”
Registration: 0845-0915 hrs
Session: 0930-1730 hrs
Venue & Date:
Saturday, 2nd July 2011, Taj Mahal Hotel, Mansingh Rd New Delhi
For Registrations pls. contact:
Seema Oberoi at +91 8130928380 or email on email@example.com
Sunil Kumar at +91 9871116677 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org