Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
WHY WAIT FOR TOMORROW? DETERMINE YOUR SUCCESS TODAY!!!
Train the Trainer & Foundation to NLP Workshop, a combo workshop which has been design with the goal of certifying you to be a Certified Trainer and throws open the world of NLP dynamics and practice. You will be awarded Tekton's Certificate based on your performance.
Expect high accelerated and adrenaline filled sessions of focused engagement during these 3 days that will give you powerful NLP tools to practice training and how to communicate persuasively as a trainer.
WHAT THIS UNIQUE WORKSHOP WOULD HAVE HAD ACHIEVED AFTER COMPLETION?
1. YOU would have had personal attention as the training is in the form of one to one Coaching Format as seats are limited to only 10, to be able to give you more attention.
2. YOU would have had learnt a lot more than just skills to be a trainer. You will learn to apply Emotional Intelligence, NLP tools, learn to start your own practice, and learn ways to build your credibility in the market.
3. YOU would have had a higher sense of awareness of the world around you, be more confident, assertive, trustworthy, persuasive, with mastery over your emotions, relationship skills and not to forget being more entrepreneurial in your approach.
4. YOU would have had received Pre training material along with topics for presentation before the workshop.
5. YOU would have had yourself assessed on your training ability and would had received
suggestions and developmental action plans mapped.
6. YOU will also continue receiving Post Training Support over email and phone for a period of 3 months.
PREVIEW OF WHAT WE WILL EXPLORE IN THE 3 DAYS.
“TRAIN THE TRAINER”
WHAT MAKES THE TRAINER:
1. The Inside Out Trainer- Becoming an Authentic Trainer- Mission, values, Continuous Learning discipline
2. The Emotional Intelligent Trainer- Self awareness, Emotional control, empathy, etc
3. Identify what kind of trainer you are? Adapting your style.
4. Non Negotiable skills of a Trainer- Subconscious reconditioning, Sensory Acuity, Centering learning attitude, Planning & Preparation, Listening with the heart, Experiential learning techniques etc
5. Session begins with an assessment of your presentation to the topic sent to you.
UNDERSTANDING THE TRAINING PROCESS:
1. Gaining pertinent ADDE stages skills: Analyze, Design, Deliver & Evaluate.
2. Understanding Adult Learning techniques and styles
3. Delivery Mastery-NLP techniques to deal with stage frights, handling tough situations and participants, Influencing techniques with the body, vocal tone and right verbal phrases.
TOOLS & TIPS FOR TRAINING PRACTICE:
1. Trainer’s Tool kits: Games, Assessment tools, How to design program overview etc.
2. The trainer as a Freelance Consultant: Mission, USP, Ethics & Values, Fees, Proposal making, Business card, Your niche area and a lot more.
3. Mapping Action Plan:
4. Videotaping: YOU will be videotaped on another presentation and given feedback..
THE NLP FOUNDATION BUILDING BLOCKS:
NLP Model of Communication Foundations- understanding how we create our internal world
Rapport Building Foundations - establish relationships at any level
Calibration Foundations- read your clients non-verbal behavior, recognize congruence/ incongruence and unconscious signals
Representational Systems Foundations - the way we structure information in our mind
State - develop the ability to work within states and how to change them easily and create optimal performance.
Chain of Excellence - essential to maintain peak performance and to replicate talents using NLP
LANGUAGE AND INFLUENCE:
The Meta Model - the language patterns of precision
The Milton Model - the patterns of language that get your message across so easily often bypassing the conscious objections of the listener.
FOUNDATIONAL CHANGE PROCESS:
Anchoring- (foundational) processes for building resources and re-accessing states
Sub-modalities - for changing the structure of our experience Perceptual Positions to gain maximum perspective
Reframing - the pattern to create powerful change
Intention - understanding and utilizing intentions to deal with inconsistencies in the people's life.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
ROMEO HAOKIP is a Lecturer, Master Trainer and Coach with over 12 years of Training and Leadership experience. He specializes in transitioning leaders to assume leadership roles through a process of self awareness, people skill, emotional mastery and how to persuade others with the help of scientific NLP tools of new neural wiring, linguistic hypnosis, anchoring techniques, resourceful physiology and with empowering psychology.
He is a Dynamic and Spontaneous Trainer who trains from the Heart. He has completed his MBA in HR and also is a Certified Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Psychology and MBTI psychometric tools. He is also a Graduate of Breakthrough School of Leadership from Congress (WBN) based in Trinidad.