Sale Date Ended
A sounding board for entrepreneurs (existing and aspiring) to discuss ideas and questions on company vision, leadership and team, product direction, financials, marketing strategies and key customer behaviours.
The most important aspect for an entrepreneur is his/her passion for the venture. The same passion however, at times, leads the entrepreneur down a one-ÂÂÂway street without inspecting the by-lanes of opportunities or sometimes without realizing that he should’ve been in another street. Finding his or her real passion and then using the experience to shape it constructively is what TouchStone is all about. In other words, The TouchStone offers a unique opportunity for the entrepreneur to brainstorm about his ideas and get immediate feedback about the direction in which he/she is venturing. This short, yet highly-ÂÂproductive, session would be conducted by experienced professionals who have a strong background in all the areas mentioned above. The session will be preceded by ground work on the challenges you want addressed.
• 360 degree analysis: A 360 degree analysis of the venture (or to the extent the entrepreneur is comfortable) would be done to understand the strengths and weaknesses. This would include entrepreneur’s vision & passion, organization strategy, market size and potential, financial constraints and product aspects (features, technology, target customers, price and promotions).
• Every organization is unique: The feedback would be based upon the unique situation of your venture rather than trying to force-ÂÂfit cookie-ÂÂcutter solutions.
• Return on investment: Each session would be nominally priced and would last around 1 – 1 ½ hours in duration,(preceded by 4-5 days of ground work from the panel) thereby providing a good return on investment.
• Confidentiality: Saarthi follows the highest standards of confidentiality in all matters related to its clients. An NDA can be signed if deemed necessary by the entrepreneur.
• Enabling Connections: If the entrepreneur needs advice in other domains like finance or legal, we would connect him to experienced professionals in that area.
Every startup will be studied thoroughly by the panel before the event, with personal attention to each entrepreneur. Something every startup needs but doesnt get! (Sept 10 - Sept 18)
A 90 minute session will be held one-on-one with each participating startup to shape their business (Sept 19th)
The Panel :
Mainsh Singhal : http://in.linkedin.com/in/smanishsingha
Shreeram MV : http://in.linkedin.com/in/mvshreeram
Ashwat D,Founder & CEO at Manticore Wireless "If you are a shepherd chasing your dreams in the desert, your story is incomplete without meeting this alchemist! Our engagement with Manish has been a very recent one, but it has already proved tremendously useful. He is passionate, sincere and thoroughly professional and with his rich network, both in technical and non-technical areas he can make things fall in their place like old magic. He is an expert in taking ideas to the market. So, if any of you folks have an idea and not sure if its market worthy, talk to him soon. And If you are very sure your idea is market worthy, talk to him sooner!" September 6, 2010