How can we come together with authenticity and co-create change?
We are living at a critical time for our Mother Earth and our Humanity. Destructive ways of doing and being are driving disconnection from her, and from ourselves and each other. New ways are needed for humans to wake up, show up wholeheartedly, and take wise action together.
You are warmly invited to come together with others in learning and experiencing a new way of being and doing together - the Art of Hosting and Harvesting Conversations That Matter. This is a 3-day workshop that offers simple and powerful approaches for showing up with authenticity and respect, and to co-create together the change we want to see in ourselves, our communities, our organisations and our world.
Also called the Art of Participatory Leadership, this approach offers participatory models, processes and practices to help us stay connected and heartfelt as we work with diverse groups and opinions, take effective action to solve complex issues, and navigate uncertainty and change. It is an approach that is gathering momentum internationally as an effective way to bring people together as equals and access our collective intelligence.
The Goa Art of Hosting workshop is part of a wider call that the international Art of Hosting community is responding to with workshops later this year in other parts of India. The workshop in Goa will be hosted by experienced practitioners from Australia, in co-creation with the emerging Indian practitioners who have invited them in.
What will we explore, learn & practice together?
1. The Art of Hosting Conversations That Matter as a core leadership framework, practice and skill set.
2. Simple and powerful social tools such as: Circle, World Café, Appreciative Inquiry, Open Space Technology, ProAction Café, Designing for Wiser Action, storytelling and more.
3. Complementary models and frameworks including complexity theory and practice, and self-managed organisations
4. Examples of real world application
Who is it for?
If you are:
1. Working in complex situations with different stakeholders in any field
2. An activist for change
3. Wanting to make a contribution to the wellbeing of your organisation or community
4. or just curious and open
Please join with us in this wonderful experiential workshop.
If you can offer a little more to support others who can’t afford to pay the fee we invite you to practice generosity. A gift would support others who wouldn't otherwise be able to attend.
This workshop will be conducted in English. We will do our best to accommodate any translation needs you may have.
Limited scholarships are available. They will be awarded on immediate need and ability to pay. Priority will be given to Goan residents.
We look forward to welcoming you, your questions, your projects and your participation.
1. Workbook and resources.
3. Tea and Snacks
Workshop Fees - Organisations Rs.35,000 (and reduced rate for 3+), Individual/community-based organisations Rs.20,000
- Register on http://thesilverlining.co.in/viewevents.php?id=97
- Call us on +919999460339, or +919818312633
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name and contact number