Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 29
Every monsoon, the mighty Sahyadri turns furious, but it is the same time, a part of heaven is sent down onto the Sahyadri. Riding through it over the bikes, is unique thrill, joy and drenched romance with the nature when you lean on the curves.
Bhandardara is the one of the picturesque locations in Sahyadri mountain range, surrounded with attractions like Randha Falls, Umbrella Fall, Wilson Dam and Arthur lake. Roads to Bhandardara are narrow, curvy and runs along side of waterfalls, backwater and paddy fields. For nature lovers, it's sheer joy and nothing less.
• Quick round of instructions and introduction.
• Kick start bikes and start riding towards Bhandardara.
• Halt at Otur for breakfast
• Continue to Bhandardara.
• Halt for Tea at Rajur.
• Halt for Lunch at Ratanwadi.
• Halt for Snacks.
• Reach Ghat Ghar and refresh.
• Campfire and Dinner.
• Wake up
• Enjoy at Bhandardara.
• Get awestruck at Randha waterfalls.
• Halt for lunch at Rajur.
• Halt for tea at Bota.
• Reach Pune.
Bike - Any bike above 150CC.
Assembly Point – Nashik Phata, Pune.
Time - 06:30 AM
Duration - 2 Days
Total Distance - 400 KM
Cost : Rs 1499/-
Cost includes :
2 Breakfasts, 2 lunch, 1 Dinner, Tea and snacks.
Knee and Elbow guard charges.
Shared Accommodation / Tent / Sleeping Bag (as per availability).
Professional Expertise charges.
Backup Car (In case of Emergency).
Dinner on day 2.
Insurance of any kind.
Medical hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses
Anything not mentioned in ‘Cost includes’
Things to carry:
1. Helmet (Compulsory, for pillion too.), Gloves.
2. Rain cheater.
3. Bedding (Shawl/Chadar)
4. Polythene bag to keep wet clothes
5. Towel and Extra pair of clothes / undergarments.
6. Good Biking/Trekking shoes
8. Toiletry Kit and Personal medicines (if any)
9. Cap, camera (Optional)
For any queries and registrations please contact:
+91 9960966062 | +91 9423875005 | +91 9767103576
*Disclaimer - By participating in this event you agree to Terms and Conditions