IIT Kharagpur is celebrating the 52nd edition of its annual social and cultural festival, Spring Fest, from 21st to 24th January 2011. Spring Fest, along with the Spring Fest Championships for the best college participant, is an excellent opportunity for any college/person to display its skill and competitive nature in front of the entire nation.
With a myriad of fun and intellectually stimulating events and great star nights every year, Spring Fest has consolidated its position as the premier inter-collegiate fest in the whole of Eastern India. We would like to invite your institute to come, participate and be a part of this auspicious occasion.
The total prize money is worth Rs. 20 lacs in cash and kind.
6) Destination Artland - Fine art events like Pensieve, face canvas, rangoli, finger prints, khagaz ke phool, sky is the limit, Design-o-mania, Fontasy, Do the Toon, speedometer & String Theory.
7) Literary - National Level Debate (Debate) (Problem Statement released)
India Calling (Social Case-Study) (Problem Statement released)
A mighty Pen (journalism event) (Problem Statement released)
Statement of Purpose, Word- o - mania, Jumble the Good Word, Jammed, Impromptu.
8) Quizzes- Mary Bucknell Troophy, Biz Whiz, Olympiq, Cyber Bits, First Day First Show, Krossfire.
9) Other Events - SF 201.1 FM, Cyber Arena, Perpz, Frolic-o-holic, Bingo, Break Free
....and many many more.
1) Rules of all the events are mentioned on the website www.springfest.in. Please do read about SF Championship also. 2) For participation in any event, pre-registration on the website is mandatory. 3) Travelling cost of the participant will be re-imbursed. Please check out the exact conditions on the website www.springfest.in. 4) Accommodation will be provided against refundable charge, on first-cum first serve basis. Food is available in the campus throughout the day and night.
For any other queries, you can post your doubts on the FORUM of the website www.springfest.in. Your doubts will be replied within a day or two. You can also contact me.
1) India Calling -- http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=1e2meNUhZxUS6DxUa4K-uT8o-GgeX5kcYrlxNbQEl_ai1nwF08nCEkLWEOOR-&hl=en 2) Mighty Pen & National Level Debate -- http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=1tKA2RFZPrRKBOLn1BBw0zG1XfiJCi0hiTT2gZ