Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Delhi - 01 July 2011 - 03 July 2011
Location:Nucleus Ex Training, Hotel Qutab, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,New Delhi
1) Prepare the internationally recognized Six Sigma Black Belt Certification by ASQ.
2) 8 Simulated tests similar to ASQ/ISQ Examination.
3) Comprehensive training material addressing the complete body of knowledge by ASQ. Many useful templates and data files, application exercises and more than 300 practice questions with solutions.
4) Hands on exercises with catapult and other games to facilitate learning.
5) Each Participant is expected to take up a black belt certification. Guidance for selection and implementation will be part of training.
6) Help on Learning JMP
7) 100% Job Placement assistance unconditionally Forever.
8) Assistance on filling Affidavit & Application Submission.
9) Eligibility - 3 Years of valid Work Experience.
10) 92% Success rate till date.
Dr. Srinivas Telukunta: Dr. Telukunta is a B-Tech from IIT Madras. Subsequent to that he received his MS and PhD from Cornell University and has worked for several years in Silicon Valley in various product management roles. He received his MBA from the Indian School of Business (ISB) in 2009 and has been associated with Dr. Reddy Labs in a senior management role looking at various Business system initiatives related to project and portfolio management till Dec 2010. From Jan 2011, he has been working full time as a Director for Nucleus Group. He has been associated with Nucleus (Which was earlier known as Superior Technology Solutions) from 2007 as a lead consultant and corporate trainer for various management related trainings.
Dr. Telukunta is a certified PMP and is a Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt from Motorola University. He is also a Six Sigma Master Black Belt from International Society for Quality (ISQ). He has many years of distinguished experience in project management, negotiation strategies, marketing techniques, collaborative work systems and IT systems. He has trained more than 1000+ mid level managers in 100+ corporations in 10+ countries till date.
Registration will be on “FIRST COME FIRST SERVE” basis and will be confirmed after making the payment. As Number of seats is limited.
We are sure you will find this opportunity interesting. We look forward to registrations for the course from you or your organization. You can also forward this to others interested in this course as appropriate.