Sale Date Ended
The new DBSync provides many new ways to integrate salesforce.com, QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online and Databases, providing greater flexibility of mapping and configuring the two systems to address any business scenario at a very low cost.
• Understand different use cases for Integrating Salesforce.com,QuickBooks & Databases
• Support integration with Multiple QuickBooks Files
• Salesforce.com custom fields & objects and QuickBooks custom defined fields supported
• Salesforce.com custom fields & objects and Databases custom defined fields supported
• Export QuickBooks or Salesforce.com data into mulitple formats
• Easily extendable to adapt to your needs
Run the integration in On-Demand or On-Premise model.
For more details visit us at www.mydbsync.com
Title: Salesforce.com, QuickBooks & Databases Integration
Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM (Central)
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar Seat Now at: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/695648505