Inter-School Badminton Competition – 13 July 2017 – Pullela Gopichand Trophy:
Venue : Orchid, marathahalli
Age Group : Boys & Girls U 9 (Born on or after 12/7/2008)
Boys & Girls U 11 (Born on or after 12/7/2006)
Boys & Girls U 13 (Born on or after 12/7/2004)
Boys & Girls U 15 (Born on or after 12/7/2002)
Date : 13 July 2017
Reporting and Warm up Time : 8:30 am
Boys Singles Reg. fee : Rs. 350/- Per entry &
Girls Singles Reg. fee : Rs. 350/- Per entry
Last Date of Registration : 8 Jul 2017
1. The tournament will be played on a Knockout basis.
2. Entries will be on first come first serve basis.
3. The games will be single set of 21 points. Only FINALS will be best of 3 Sets 15 points each set. The shuttle used will be Apacs Nylon.
4. All the players from the team should be in proper playing kit along with the indoor non-marking shoes, socks & knee guards.
5. All the standard badminton rules apply.
The organizing committee reserves the right to alter or amend the rules.
1. The participating schools should report by 8:30 AM at the respective venue.
2. The decision of the Referee shall be final and binding on the players and officials of
both the teams.
3. The organizers are not responsible for any injury, fractures, damages or accidents
during the competition.
4. All the Players/Participants and the Teams officials shall abide by all the rules of the
5. A School can send as many teams/participants for the competition, unless mentioned
6. The participants/teams should report to the competition venue minimum 30 minutes
before the scheduled time of the event.
7. Organizers are not responsible for any loss of personal belongings.
8. Any kind of weapon/s, sharp and objectionable objects and paraphernalia will be
confiscated on the spot.
9. Unruly behaviour, violence, offensive language, smoking on the premises and
possession and use of abusive substances such as alcohol will lead to the immediate disqualification of the entire contingent of the particular school the offending students are from.
10. All winners/runners teams will receive awards in the form of trophies/medals.
11. The Overall Winners and Runners Up will be declared on the same day of Tournament.
12. Entries will be accepted on a first come first served basis.
13. The protest once decided by Executive Committee will be final and binding and shall
not be disputed by any of the parties concerned in any other forum thereafter.
14. Forms will not be accepted without the entre fees. Fees once paid will not be
15. On the spot entries will be accepted, if slots are available. Entry Form for Boys and Girls should be filled in separately.
16. Depending on the number of entries, kindly fill up separate forms as needed.
17. All the players are required to carry their original school ID- Cards with them during the tournament at the respective venues. Players should produce their ID cards at the venue as and when asked for it.
18. Any team found with an over aged player or any manipulation in the documents will be disqualified without any kind of prior intimation.
19. Protest: Any protest, if at all lodged must be done through the accredited Sports in charge/Coach of the team within half an hour of the conclusion of the match along with protest Fee of Rs.1000/-. The protest must be handed over to the organizing team.
20. The organizers have the right to postpone or cancel the tournament/specific category. All schools are requested to co-operate with the organizers. In such a case the registration fee will be refunded.
Note: If the tournament is not completed in the same day, the next day also will be used for the tournament.