Project Finance involves the raising of funds to finance an economically separable capital investment project in which the providers of the funds look primarily to the cash flow from the project as the source of funds to service their loans and provide the return of and a return on their equity invested in the project.
This is a practical course that provides executives, whether as financiers, sponsors, or professional support, an opportunity to understand the risk-return character of limited recourse projects from multiple perspectives. Case studies span a variety of sectors and geographical regions
* Doing this course will help participants to -
* Articulate what project financing is.
* Define the roles and objectives of the various participants
* Assess the risks of the transaction from different viewpoints
* Recite numerous examples and apply them to everyday
* Know the basic term sheets, structures and legal documentation
* Credit officers in banks
* Project finance managers
* Chartered accountants
* Financial advisors
Faculty Profile :
Mr Praloy Majumder , a seasoned banker and academician would conduct the workshop. Mr Praloy Majumder brings a rare combination of academician and working professional. He is a visiting faculty to IIM Calcutta and has conducted over 1000 training hours and training over 500 trainees in the same topic.
For registration and more information on the workshop or to find out about exhibition, sponsoring the workshop, please contact Padmakumar. Bala, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ph: +91 9094532918 / +91 44 45018472