Sale Date Ended
Overview When planning, organizing, and managing your resources in order to complete a project successfully, we know that challenges always exists in achieving all your project's goals and objectives.
Dates & Venues:
Mumbai 23rd,24th,30th,31st Oct, 2010
This program aims to facilitate the participants for PMP® Certification and to gain 35 contact hours formal education certificate in project management. It is completely based on the PMI framework as per PMBOK® Guide Fourth edition. There will be several exercises that helps build confidence in writing examination.
1) Project Managers
2)To help project manager to improve the success rate of projects
3) To assist professionals in verifying their proficiency in project management
4)To understand how to effectively manage all phases of a project
5) To understand project management framework comprises of initiation, planning, execution, control and formal closing
6) To develop risk management plan, work breakdown structure and to conduct stakeholder analysis.
7) To discover factors those ensure success of the project.
8) Get you the required 35 PDUs that are required to appear for the PMP certification exam.
9) Prepare you to clear the PMP certification exams
* Project Manager/Leader
* Project Coordinators
* Project Analysts
* Project Stakeholders
* Project Consultants
Mrs. Meena Sane has been associated with IT Industry for more than three decades. She has conducted more than 300 training courses in area of Project Management, Quality Assurance & Control , and Process Improvement within India as well as outside India. .She has conducted more than 300 training events in Software Project Manager, Quality and Processes within India as well as outside India.
She has worked with diverse and cross functional large teams in multiple domain. She is founder member of BIZ-TIE Consultants & Quexst Solutions Pvt Ltd. As a Woman entrepreneur she has been awarded and appreciated by CSI, Institute of engineers and Entrepreneur International.
The PMP Exam is conducted as Computer-based test and paper-based test. It contains 200 multiple-choice questions, out of which 25 questions are pre-release items not considered for evaluation.