Programme on Project Management - August 2010 - Hyderabad
The Centre for Organization Development (COD) is announced the 20th Program on Project Management Professional (PMP) 4th edition in association with the Progressive Ventures, Hyderabad.
The program covers Introduction to PM, Organizational Influences on Project Management, PM Process groups,and Project Scope Management, Project Time Management, Project Cost Management and Project Quality Management Project HR and Communication Management, Project Risk Management. Project Procurement Management, Project Integration Management and Professional Responsibility.
Unique Features of the Programme
· The program involves 35 hours of direct learning, assignments and case studies.
· Access to Library for Reference Books.
· A set of 120 questions provided at the end of fourth day.
· Professionals who have already cleared PMP examination will share their experiences, guide the participants.
· Valuable tips on how to prepare for the examination, by expert PMP certificate holders.
· All participants will be awarded a certificate for 35 hours of educational credit required for appearing for PMP® / CAPM® examination offered by Project Management Institute, USA.
Duration Four Days August 20-21 & 27-28, 2010 Time 09.00 hrs to 17.30 hrs