Sale Date Ended
Keywords:solar, energy, power, workshop, seminar, power plant, solar course, solar training
WorkShops Solar energy being a new focus area, the level of awareness and knowledge about the same is limited. We understand this constraint and in an attempt to popularize the use of renewable energy and to make professionals competent enough, we conduct workshops which are conducted by solar energy professionals.
1. For executives: We have designed workshops for executives who are involved in the decision making process, managers who decide on the solar spend for the organization and engineers who execute and maintain the solar installation.
The following topics are generally covered in such workshops:
2. For technicians: In order to further expand the skill set of technicians (electrical engineers, mechanical engineers), who are either existing practitioners in this field and or are amateurs, our solar energy professionals conduct regular workshops to teach and update them about the latest practices and to get them equipped with the solar technology. The following topics are covered in such workshops:SafetyComprehension of solar drawings and diagramssite preparationInstallation Standardization Handing over and training the operations staffTool KitReporting
Key takeaways: Hands-on Training Certification Criteria:
• Introduction to PV/Solar Radiation/Site Surveys and Planning
• Cells, Modules and Arrays /System Configurations and Components/System Sizing
• Batteries/Charge Controllers/Inverters
• Mechanical Integration/Electrical Integration/Utility Interconnection
• Permitting and Inspection/Commissioning, Maintenance and Troubleshooting/ Economic Analysis
Our training programs have been attended by: Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, GTZ, GMR Group, Sun Edison, Biocon, National Thermal Power Corporation, Gas Authority of India Ltd, Indian Railways, Oil India Ltd, Indo Solar, Mahindra, Suzlon, Wipro, Tata Steel, Birla Power Solutions, RITES Ltd, Kirloskar Integrated Technology Ltd, Sulabh International, Chowgule Group, Abellon Power, Larsen & Toubro, Shapoorji & Pallonji group, Gujarat Government, Renewable Energy Agency of Tamil Nadu, Jharkhand, Rajasthan, Meghalaya etc.