Sale Date Ended
Greetings from Unicom !
It’s a good time now to get internationally accredited certification on Project Management and improve your Project Management skills.
PRINCE2™ (Projects In Controlled Environments) training program (5 days) is a widely used project management method that navigates you through all the essentials for running a successful project. PRINCE2™ is a flexible method and is aimed at all types of projects. It is a process-based method for effective project management.
Executives from following companies attended our previously organised workshop on PRINCE2™:
Tata Consultancy Services
Price Water House Coopers
BENEFITS OF PRINCE2™
* why projects need to be managed differently from the operations of the organisation
* how projects are organised
* the role of senior management in a project
* how day-to-day management of a project is delegated to the Project Manager in a controlled way
* how work is assigned from the Project Manager to a Team Member
* how management keep control of a project using Management by Exception
* the role of management in ensuring risks to the project are effectively managed
* the role of management in ensuring that the project delivers the required benefits to the organisation
* the approach used by PRINCE2TM to control changing requirements
FACULTY (Dr. Ian Procter, London, UK)
Dr. Ian is an experienced Lecturer and Consultant in Project Management who has worked in various industry sectors. Dr. Ian Procter was a member of the team that developed the PRINCE Project Management Methodology on behalf of the OGC. Dr. Ian has been involved in training and consultancy in PRINCE since the launch of version one in 1989. Ian is an accredited PRINCE trainer and developed all the material used on the accredited PRINCE2 training courses offered by us.