Sale Date Ended
Exclusive platform for leading Indian healthcare solution providers to showcase their products and services. Summit gathers international healthcare leaders and key regional decision makers. Event combines panel discussions, one-to-one business meetings and networking sessions.
Dr Ashok Kumar Deputy Director General & DirectorCentral Bureau of Health Intelligence (CBHI), Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India
Arun JhaJoint Secretary Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India
Dr Varma Vegesna Managing DirectorLazarus Hospitals
Healthcare - a $35billion industry in India - is expected to reach over $75billion by 2012 and $150billion by 2017,according to a Technopak Advisors' report entitled India Healthcare Trends 2008.
India's healthcare sector offers massive growth potential and a chance to capitalise on its expansion, especially as the country witnesses a rise in the incidence of lifestyle-related diseases. A growing elderly population paired with a rise in income levels also emphasise the need for better facilities in the country.
The 2nd Annual Healthcare Expansion Summit India is a unique platform at which international and regional decision makers meet to determine the future of India's healthcare sector. The summit also gives experts the chance to source solutions for upcoming projects and provides an opportunity for world class providers to showcase their most innovative solutions to pre-qualified delegates during one-to-one business meetings.
• The Indian healthcare industry is expected to grow at 15% p.a., to reach US$79 billion by FY 2012
• The industry requires immediate investments of US$ 82 billion, as per the Technopak Advisors report
• The Indian health insurance business is growing at 50 percent. The sector was to have grown to US$ 5.75 billion last year, according to a study by the PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry
• Medical infrastructure forms the largest portion of the healthcare pie. Beds in excess of one million need to be added to reach a ratio of 1.85 per thousand at an investment of US$ 77.9 billion
• The medical equipment industry is around US$ 2.17 billion and is growing at 15 percent per year. It is estimated to reach US$ 4.97 billion by 2012
• The medical textiles industry is projected to double to reach US$ 753 million by 2012
• Clinical trials have the potential to become a US$ 1 billion industry by 2010 and the health services outsourcing sector has the potential to grow to US$ 7.4 billion by 2012, from US$ 3.7 billion in 2006
• The US$ 2.26 billion Indian wellness services market is expected to grow at about 30-35 per cent for the next five years
PRE-SCHEDULED BUSINESS MEETINGS
Take part in highly successful business focused pre-scheduled meetings with delegates that are pre-qualified on the basis of their solution requirements and sourcing budgets. Maximise deal making opportunities and establish lucrative business relationships direct with decision makers.
INTERACTIVE PANEL DISCUSSIONS
Under the theme: Transforming healthcare for a better tomorrow, the 2nd Annual Healthcare Expansion Summit India is devoted to discussing pressing challenges confronting the healthcare industry.
INTRIGUING INNOVATION SERIES SESSION
With the aim of promoting healthcare's most innovative strategic and technical solutions, the innovation session is dedicated to showcasing the most cutting-edge technologies across key categories. This showcasing session will be followed by a vote from pre-qualified C-level delegates to determine the best innovation in the series.
EXCLUSIVE EXECUTIVE PAVILLION
A co-located exclusive exhibition space runs alongside the conference session in order for suppliers and solution providers to display and promote their services to healthcare's key decision makers.