Sale Date Ended
One of the main reasons why a Manager gets stressed are:
The job delegated to the subordinate is not completed in time and the productivity is not up tothe expectation. In most cases we blame the subordinates. One of the main reasons for not getting the desired result is the lack of people skill or dealing with the emotions.
If you don't have good relationship with the people with whom you want to keep, you will not feel good and you may go under mental depression. If I don't have good relationship with my wife, the main reason may be the way I communicate, she does not like. Same reason applies to all other people also, let it be subordinate, boss, children and friends.
People say that they are getting stressed due to work pressure. Tell me how the statement is justifiable? Stress is mental. If you work more you will get tired, that is physical. But stress is mental. If you are playing a game and if you put 100% of your effort in the game, you will get tired and you get a nice sleep at the end of the day. If you can handle any kind of situation and any person you will start enjoying.
In a nutshell reasons for stress are:
1. Expectation: Expect least from others, do whatever you can do from your side
2. Competing with someone: Compete with yourself
3. Not accepting the present moment: Living in the past or future
4. Not able to deal with own emotion and other's emotion
5. Not having enough knowledge of human psychology ( Self & others )
6. Not able to keep up with timings and commitments
7. Lack of physical exercise: Include physical exercise: Yoga, Jogging, Walking....
8. Not showing gratitude to others ( Ego)
9. Not able to forgive self & others
If you can deal with and overcome the above factors you can lead a happy and peaceful life.
Steps to manage your stress:
Practise forgiveness whenever such situation arises.
Complete gratitude notebook everyday
Be more observant than reactive
Practise Mediation for minimum 15 minutes daily
Practise Physical Exercise for minimum 15 minutes daily
We discuss the above points and then every participants share their experience at the stage infront of all other participants to improve Public Speaking Skills
Venue: LMA Leadership Centre, Hyderabad,
3A, Dhanajaya Chamber, 3rd Floor, opposite to Maitrivanam, Yousufguda Main Road, Near Sarathi Studio, Ameerpet, Next to Cafe Coffee Day, Metro Rail Pillar No.14,
Please type 'LMA Leadership Centre' in the googlemap or call Ph:9989675936 if you have difficulty to locate venue
Online Registration: Rs.99/-, On the spot registration at the venue: Rs.200/-