Sale Date Ended
SimpliLearn Project Management training space to offer most efficient and cost effective training solutions for project management.
We give a Blended Model of approach to Project Management Training, providing a balanced mix of Online Learning and Classroom Based training for Project Management.
SimpliLearn invites you to its two day workshop on PMP Certification Training, on 30th April and 1st May 2011 in Mumbai.
Simplilearn is an Affiliated Training Provider with the PMI (Project Management Institute, USA) [REP ID 3147]
At fast pace we have trained 8000+ professionals across globe and across industries on project management. The unique blended model of training for the PMP Exam workshops is designed to provide a balanced mix of classroom training and online learning.
To prepare you for PMP Certification
To Learn World's Best Project Management practices based on PMI's PMBOK 4th Edition.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
This program is most suitable for any middle & senior level managers across industries having of project management experience, for over 3 years.
Two Days of Classroom training
Three month of Online access to our digitized course content
Audio-Video Course Content as per PMBOK 4th Edition
Anytime, Anywhere access
Five PMP Practice Tests
Weekly Virtual class on each one chapter – Session for 75 minutes
Certificate for 35 PDUs
1) Training delivered by Certified PMP Trainer
2) PMI approved course materials from SimpliLearn (Hard copy and Soft copy)
3) Two days of Classroom Based Training
4) Three month of Online access training to our digitized course content
5) Five PMP simulation Tests worth $99
6) Weekly Virtual class on one chapter – Session for 75 minutes
7) 35 PDUs Course Completion Certificate
8) Buffet lunch/Tea/coffee/ Snacks/Refreshments for all 2 days (Classroom training)
9) Unmatched post program support
10) Assistance in PMI application form, Prometric center, Sharing PMP Prep E-books
By using our E-Learning platform, our users have made significant savings by minimizing productivity loss and at the same time, aspirants and professionals have become more disciplined, receptive to processes and terminology.
To Request Call Back click on link below:
For Registration Contact on 080 -65790327