Sale Date Ended
Founder and CEO of Nurture Talent Academy, is an IIT Delhi and IIM Indore alumnus. He has previously worked with Infosys, Asian Paints and Onida in multiple functions like strategy, sales, marketing and software. He is also a member of Mumbai Angels, India's premium group of angel investors and has led over 25 early stage deals in last 4 years. He is also a mentor with ET Power of Ideas, and regularly speaks to media about entrepreneurship issues like ET-Now Starting Up, CNBC Awaaz Entrepreneur, and Yourstory.in
- Insights into entrepreneurship, challenges in starting a business
- what is the mindset of an entrepreneur?
- Skill-set of an entrepreneur, key requirements for starting up.
- What are the ways and means of starting your journey as an entrepreneur?
- Idea to execution - key steps towards starting up.
- B-Plan training- How to make an effective B-plan?
- B-Plan Games, exercise and quizzes.
- Case study of Student Startups in India.
Nurture Talent Academy: is India's 1st institute for training entrepreneurs. Our objective is to enable 1000 ventures to start in next 3-5 years, which will generate 20000 jobs. In the past year,it has already conducted 83 workshops, across 25 cities, attended by 1435 participants. It was started in January, 2010 and has since conducted workshops on subjects like business plan, finance, marketing and idea to execution. Over 30 ventures have already started after attending the programs.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trades( IIFT),Delhi: The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade was set up in 1963 by the Government of India as an autonomous organization to help professionalize the country's foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources, generating, analyzing and disseminating data, and conducting research.IIFT has,over the years , undertaken path-breaking research studies with organization like WTO, World Bank, UNCTAD and the ministry of commerce & industry, government of India.