Sale Date Ended
About This Workshop
Test-Driven Development (TDD) goes beyond unit testing by transforming the act of writing tests into detailed software design.TDD serves as a bridge between high-level design, low-level design, and code design.Through test-driven development and design, programmers learn how to produce systems of objects that are easier to understand and learn, which are more appropriate to the requirements at hand, and more resilient to change. Additionally, by introducing thorough testing early into the process, bugs are found and fixed quicker, reducing cost, increasing predictability and driving better software.
This workshop will give an idea of how to make unit testing a design activity and not a post-coding check. The full day workshop will help participants learn how to write test cases, conduct unit tests and use a test first approach.
• Writing basic unit tests for .NET/Java classes using nUnit or jUnit
• Introducing Test Driven Development
• Unit Testing best practices
• Pair Programming practices
• Mock Object Principles and Interaction testing
• Hand Written Mocks and Stubs
• Isolation frameworks (RhinoMocks, Moq and Typemock Isolator )
• Best practices for mocks and stubs
• Exercises on testing, and refactoring code to expalin the concepts
What u will need
Laptop installed with
• Java program and jUnit with IDE you wish to use (command line, Netbeans, Eclipse, etc)
• Visual studio code (express) and nUnit
Who should attend
Anyone interested in learning about unit testing in TDD framework
The registration including workshop material, working lunch & tea is: Rs.4000.00 per participant.
Participants are to bring their own laptops.